Chiropractic is a profession not a technique and it is the evidence based therapies that have arisen from within this profession that guide our treatments. Dr. Noah Volz has built an approach that gets you from the office back out into the world doing the things you love. We recognize that your body and mind are complex and unique and use our expertise to find the best tool to feel your best. We assess how you move and we can figure out why it hurts and work together to free you from the pain and tension in any area of your body. We are constantly learning from our patients and improving what we do and how we do it in order to offer you the best results.
We specialize in working with people who have an active lifestyle. Whether that means that you play a sport or just like to go for hikes we want to help you stay active.
We can help you get your health back on track by providing the best chiropractic treatments for neck pain, back pain, injuries, and other health concerns. We strive to deliver the best possible care.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustment
- Align Your Spine And Joints: With chiropractic care you can alleviate the stress on your spine and joints which will help you recover from pain and injury.
- Relieve muscle tension and counter your workday posture: Our treatments help to relieve the painful symptoms of chronic stress and t reduce muscle tension.
- Improves Flexibility: We assess everyone’s mobility and then track their progress over time. With improved flexibility comes better body mechanics and improved blood flow.
- Reduces Pressure on Discs And Nerves: We can help with your back pain and sciatica issues.
Chiropractic Adjustment Can Help You
Do you have Pain? Chiropractic treatment techniques prove very helpful for patients suffering from acute and persistent pain.
- Are you an Athlete? Chiropractic treatment can help athletes boost their performance by treating injuries and helping them stay healthy.
- Does Your Posture Suck? Chiropractic and massage treatments can aid you in having better posture.
- Do You Have Headaches? Chiropractic care is beneficial for people who suffer from persistent headaches or migraines.
- Do You Have Lower Back Pain? Chiropractic care can help you if you have acute or chronic low back pain.
- Additionally, We Can Help With:
- Spinal stenosis
- Pelvic pain
- And so much more
What To Expect During Your Visit
At your first visit we will do a comprehensive movement assessment and a battery of orthopedic and neurological tests based on different schools of physical rehabilitation to figure out what treatment is going to work best for your unique circumstances. Your unique treatment may include spine and chiropractic adjustments and soft-tissue massage to heal your pain at the source. We will also teach you exercises in order to extend your session’s benefits at home.