Start Growing a Successful and Impressive Chiropractic Business Before You Graduate
You already know that career success starts long before the actual career itself―but how can you cultivate that success to be most effective while getting your degree or certification?
- Why being impressive is more than just a shallow hope, and what it means for your career.
- How you can avoid setbacks and learn to persevere.
- The secret behind NOT quitting before you start.
- The tricks many people use to work smarter and outcompete their classmates in less time.
- How to avoid sabotaging yourself without meaning to.
- The best time management tips used by the pros.
- Why time off is important, and how to take it responsibly.
- What life after chiropractic school will look like, and how to prepare effectively.
- How to become a chiropractic hero!
If you’re looking to live your best life as a chiropractor, it’s time to start now and become a master chiropractic student. With just a few simple mindset shifts, you can prioritize success, enjoyment and productivity in your work and life―even if you’re not naturally the most impressive person in the room.
Writing with originality, generosity, compassion and purpose, Dr. Noah Volz imparts valuable lessons in an entertaining, engaging and snappy way―backed by a wealth of experience. As an author, chiropractor, and entrepreneur, he has started and run multiple companies and has been the host of the DC2Be Revolution YouTube channel and podcast.